My new companion is Elder Cheney from Oregon. He's excited to work and I feel like we'll get along well.
We didn't get to teach many people this week, but something kind of neat happened in an RC lesson: the RC mentioned that she's repented and keeping all the commandments except one: she feels like she can't forgive a certain person. I had the thought that I should share a story about a messy roommate I had once whom I was very frustrated with, but forgave and things ended really well. As I shared, the spirit testified of the principles of forgiveness, but I couldn't help but feel like it was a bit of an odd story to share. That is, until she told me that the person she couldn't forgive was her messy roommate. Wow, there was inspiration.
Because of conflicting schedules, we haven't been able to meet with Chaad's family or Sister Nong's family for over a week. We've tried to do good follow-up calls and stuff, but I get a little uneasy when I don't see investigators for a while. I hope they're doing alright.
That's it for this week!
Elder Parish
1. Elder Cheney and I.
These came from a FB friend this week:
And this from the Mission President's FB post:



No comments:
Post a Comment